The Stairmaster 4600 CL is the latest evolution of state-of-the-art climbing exercise. Packed with great features, it includes side handrails, cushioned foot pedals and smaller “easy-grip” upper-body handles with integrated contact heart rate.
Two legends – StairMaster® and its celebrated stairclimber have become mainstay pieces of equipment in the world’s finest fitness facilities. Since the introduction of the original StepMill Stairclimber in 1983, StairMaster has set the standard for high-quality, high-performance fitness products by combining vision, innovation, research and unsurpassed quality with a dedication to delivering results.
• One-piece soft pedals offer the ultimate in stepping comfort
• Patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage ensures safe, biomechanically correct movement
• Ergonomically designed side handrails accommodate a wide range of users
• Speeds range from 26 to 174 steps per minute
• Drive System:Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
• Step Action:Patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, Biomechanically correct movement.
• Resistance Levels:20
• Step Range : 1" to 14"/2.5 to 36 cm.
• Step Rate:26 to 174 steps/minute.
• Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar Compatible Wireless.
• Display Type:LCD
• Workouts: 6 Programs - Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
• Dimensions: 69"H x 44"L x 32"W/175 H x 112 L x 81 W cm
• Weight:155 lbs.
• Console Accessories: Reading rack, water bottle holder and accessory tray.
• Power Requirements: Cordless, battery charger included.
Copyright/Trademark - All site content is protected by copyright laws. Content including graphics, text, and copy may not be reproduced for any purpose without written consent of oneshotfitness.com. Violators will be prosecuted. Webmasters, be professional, don't steal content.