The Precor EFX Elliptical is the most popular new form of cardiovascular exercise in fitness facilities today. Introduced by Precor, it features a no-impact, forward or reverse elliptical stride that lets your members adjust ramp and resistance for cross training benefits.
On the Precor 556 HR Elliptical, you stride smoothly while holding the handrails or moving your arms in natural sync, with or without hand weights. Studies confirm that the EFX provides excellent aerobic conditioning, muscle involvement, and range of motion. Best of all, exercisers report lower rates of perceived exertion on the EFX than on traditional machines. This means that the EFX encourages exercisers to work out harder and more productively.
• Works in both forward and reverse so users can simply change pedaling direction to target different muscle groups.
• 6 Pre-Programmed Courses.
• Centered in the Tap Control, Quick Start allows users to start with the touch of a single button.
• Fluid, no-impact movement eliminates jarring movement
• EFX users had lower rates of perceived exertion (RPE) than with other exercise modalities EFX provides a sufficient metabolic challenge for development and maintenance of cardiovascular fitness
• Large LED's and accompanying graphics are combined for exceptional clarity and user-friendliness.
• Smart Rate is a color indicator which shows when the user's heart rate is above, below, or within the user's ideal weight loss or cardiovascular training zones.
Copyright/Trademark - All site content is protected by copyright laws. Content including graphics, text, and copy may not be reproduced for any purpose without written consent of oneshotfitness.com. Violators will be prosecuted. Webmasters, be professional, don't steal content.