Precor AMT 100i Elliptical features User defined motion and does more than customize a workout, it customizes a movement — adapting to your motion — which means you can completely change the motion and paths of your steps without so much as the push of the button.
Superior Member Experience The Precor AMT 100i meets the needs of the most demanding members and provides a challenging alternative to any exerciser looking for variety and the chance to experience freedom of movement.
• Adaptive Motion: Freedom of choice. This is what makes the AMT so unique. By allowing you to alter your motion at the slightest whim of your imagination, no two workouts have to feel the same. This keeps your mind engaged and your body torn between wanting to experiment with new movements and needing a second to catch your breath.
• Stride Dial: Evolve each of your workouts with the knowledge that every time you observe the AMT's stride dial you'll be getting a crash course in learning about the muscles of your body and how they respond to different movements
• Experience Series Display: With streamlined ease of use through the Tap Control and seamless integration with Cardio Theater Personal Viewing Screens, the Experience Series display puts users in control.
• Contralateral arm movement
• CSAFE Compatible
• Dual-plane resistance
• Tap Control™
• Touch Heart Rate
• Dimensions: 74 in (L) x 28 in (W) x 69 in (H)
• Unit Weight: 445 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 520 lbs.
• Maximum Stride length: 27 in
• Minimum Stride Length: Climber Motion 0 in
• Footplate dimensions: 14.5 x 7.5 in
• Maximum user weight: 350 lbs.
• Resistance levels: 1 - 20
Copyright/Trademark - All site content is protected by copyright laws. Content including graphics, text, and copy may not be reproduced for any purpose without written consent of oneshotfitness.com. Violators will be prosecuted. Webmasters, be professional, don't steal content.