- Total of: 9 results -
- Step Through Design with Low Frame for Easy Accessibility
- 20 Levels of Resistance / Custom-designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System)
- Large, High Resolution LCD with Dedicated Speed and Resistance Windows
The most comfortable workout users will experience. The FreeMotion Recumbent Bike r7.7 offers great sound, an integrated fan and a sleek step-through design.
- Reflex Cushion Technology
- Core Cooling Fan
- Integrated Speakers
Users can run or walk in comfort with the FreeMotion Treadmill t5.8. The four deck isolators combined with the rear drive system offer outstanding cushioning and a spacious running surface. Treadmill Doctor Review: Click Here
- Incline Trainer i7.7: 78in L x 33in W x 68in H / Weighs: 450 lbs.
- Treadbelt: 22in x 60in Commercial Grade, Multi-Ply; Maintenance Free: Belt requires no lubrication for years of smooth consistent use; Deck: Coated with phenolic resin on both sides to last twice as long
- Built-In Workout Programs: Manual, Pulse, Random, Interval, Quick Start, Fit Test, Walk/Run (5k, 10k), Custom, All-Terrain
Shipping Included on the FreeMotion Incline Trainer i7.7! With an incline of 30%, the FreeMotion i7.7 Incline Trainer makes the treadmill even better. If you want to lose weight, research shows walking at inclines of 18% and above provides low-impact, exercise that burns 3 times more calories than running at 6 mph and zero incline. [...]
- Assisted Dip-Chin Machine Dimensions: 66in L x 42in W x 97in H / Weight: 744 lbs.
- Target Muscles: Functionally Trains Muscles in the Back, Upper Arms, and Chest / Builds Postural Strength and Confidence
- Multi-Position Handles: Dip Handles Rotate for Different Widths / Curved Pull-Up Handles Provide the Option for Multiple Hand Positions and Grip Widths
The FreeMotion EPIC Assisted Dip-Chin functionally trains muscles in back, upper arms and chest. Builds postural strength and endurance.
- Independently Rotating Arms
- Swivel Pulleys
- Cable Travel
The FreeMotion EXT Dual Cable Cross offers users versatility and durability from the company that innovated selectorized functional strength training equipment. Straight from the health club, the FreeMotion EXT Dual Cable Cross offers users versatility and durability from the company that innovated selectorized functional strength training equipment.
- 5.0 HP AC, DRVS Motor System and Controller DRVS™
- Direct Rear Velocity System a self-cooling 5.0 HP high-torque AC speed control motor
- Large, high resolution color display
FreeMotion i7.9 Incline Trainer Treadmill FreeMotion’s i7.9 Incline Trainer Treadmill is driven by a one-of-a-kind, rear-drive motor system that delivers quality performance with the softest deck cushioning. Also featuring the DRVS™ motor system, the high-performance FreeMotion Treadmill provides users a comfortable running surface that is easy to use, while owners get a low-maintenance, reliable machine. [...]
- Adjust resistance while the voice of a personal trainer walks them through each workout
- Recharge your workout and your iPod® with this Universal Dock for iPod®.
- TV Console: Sight and sound combine to give you the ultimate in workout entertainment.
This patent-pending machine blends the low-impact stride of ellipticals and the calorie burn from incline training. The best part is, you define your stride. This cardio machine gives you up to 44″ of natural striding motion in a small footprint. This unique footpath allows you to engage your hamstrings and glutes for more muscle activation [...]
- Swivel Pulleys
- Cable Travel
- Weight Stack
The FreeMotion Dual Cable Cross enhances strength by allowing users to perform movements that mimic activities in both sports and life. Functionally trains the muscles of the entire body to work together while building stability and coordination.
- User-friendly Console, Repeat Button, Lower Control Buttons, Safety Key
- The oversized, rubber platform allows for more movement and a more comfortable workout experience and can accommodate users up to 400 lbs.
- This easy-to-grip handlebar provides support and comfort to your workout.
Shipping Included on the FreeMotion Vertex! Vibration training causes instability in the body. As a result, your muscles automatically contract at the same rate of vibration to regain stability, working more muscles in less time. The FreeMotion vibration platform is an outstanding complement to any fitness facility. Whether used as a stand-alone profit center or [...]