Effective thigh workouts require a biomechanically correct machine to keep backs, butts and knees where they belong in order to isolate the targeted area and achieve optimum results.
Body-Solid’s Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine features a pop-in cam adjustment to users to select their own starting positional and range of motion. Four sealed, pillow-block ball bearing systems provide a smooth inner thigh and hip concentration.
The biomechanically accurate foot posts and ergonomically correct bent-knee design angled seat eliminates lower back stress. Users face forward towards the weight stack, providing easy access. The Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine also has no-slip handgrips to assure user stability when exercising.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
• Ergonomically correct forward-facing weight stack provides easy resistance adjustments and user privacy.
• Extra large rotating kneepads provide comfort and support during both the inner and outer thigh movements.
• 9-position seat back adjustments and dual, non-skid foot posts are designed to accommodate users of all sizes.
• Easy to reach pop-pin leg adjustments provide users a greater range of motion.
• Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
• Works as a modular component on the Pro
• Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
• Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
• Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
• 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
• Electrostatically applied powder coated
• 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
• Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
• 3 gauge steel connecting plates
• .50 dia. connecting bolts
• High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
• Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
• Adjustable seat back
• Weight: 478 lbs.
• Dimensions: 62” H x 56” L x 64” W
Copyright/Trademark - All site content is protected by copyright laws. Content including graphics, text, and copy may not be reproduced for any purpose without written consent of oneshotfitness.com. Violators will be prosecuted. Webmasters, be professional, don't steal content.