The ST Aero Pilates Pro XP takes the traditional Pilates workout to the next level. You achieve that long, lean body that only Pilates can give plus you improve your cardiovascular fitness–all with one machine. And the Pro XP gives you the features and the look of the upscale commercial reformers but is more affordable and sized to fit your home.
Plus you get the patented Free-Form Cardio Rebounder for one of the most effective low impact cardio workouts you can get. Because the AeroPilates Free-Form Rebounder is like jumping on a trampoline, the cardio workout is gentle to your joints and connective tissue yet you will reach and maintain your target heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill. And because you are ‘jumping’ while lying down, anyone of any fitness level will benefit. You’ll lose weight and tone the hips, thighs, abs–all the areas you want to slim and tone!
• Longer rails, five inches longer than our standard reformer, to accommodate taller users
• Includes AeroPilates Level 1 Workout DVD and a 20 min cardio workout DVD
• Includes AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
• Four heavy-duty, elastic cords provide 4 levels of workout resistance
• Reformer is elevated about 15 inches to allow for more advanced exercises
• Quiet, ultra-smooth rollers and gliders for a safe, effective workout
• Performs over 100 exercises to tone and shape the entire body
• Adjustable headrest and oversized high density foam shoulder pads offer additional support and comfort
• Adjustable ropes, straps, and hand grips to fit any user
• Commercial grade wheels for smoothest carriage glide
• Footbar adjusts to three positions
• Dimensions:94\" long x 23.25\" wide x 15\" tall
• Wood and Steel Frame
• 4 resistance cords
• Padded platform, headrest, and hand/foot straps
• 5 years frame/90 days parts
Copyright/Trademark - All site content is protected by copyright laws. Content including graphics, text, and copy may not be reproduced for any purpose without written consent of oneshotfitness.com. Violators will be prosecuted. Webmasters, be professional, don't steal content.